Child Safety Week
Child Safety Week is run by Child Accident Prevention Trust to raise awareness of the risks of child accidents and how they can be prevented.
At Gill Blowers we have adapted this strategy to meet the needs of our children:
- Safety with real tools – wood work etc.
- Cooking, using utensils and equipment (cooker)
- Stranger Danger
- Road safety
- Keeping ourselves safe (PANTS)
- Safety around medicines and household liquids
- Fire safety and evacuation
- Staying safe around unfamiliar dogs